Calling all romantics… it’s time to get creative! The Mandarin Oriental in Hong Kong is giving away not one but two fabulous nights for a romantic retreat. Read on!
In recognition of the great photography in Hong Kong, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is calling upon all photography enthusiasts and people who simply love taking pictures to turn their lenses to capture their favourite romantic spot in Hong Kong.
Participants simply have to capture images that interpret their definition of their ultimate romantic spot in Hong Kong and submit along with a caption to email@example.com.
“Hong Kong is our most favourite city in the world and one that people love to photograph, which is why we have introduced this photography contest to showcase some of Hong Kong’s most romantic places.” says General Manager, Jonas A Schuermann . “The growing importance of social media in Asia is on a rapid rise, and without doubt this will be a fun-filled competition on our Facebook page whereby anyone with wonderful photography skills can win our spectacular prize offerings this Valentines.”
When: 10 January – 11 February 2011
Where: Hong Kong
You can win wonderful prizes such as :
- GRAND PRIZE x 1 = A two night Rosé Romantic Retreat Valentine’s room package stay at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong including upgrade to Harbour View Room, breakfast in bed, a bottle of rosé champagne, a box of rose milk chocolate truffles and a romantic rose oil bath kit.
- 2nd Prize for 2 winners = Each winner is entitled to 1 x HKD1,000 Food & Beverage ‘Gift Vouchers’ to be used in any of Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong’s outstanding restaurants or bars.
- 3rd Prize for 2 winners = Each winner is entitled to 1 x HKD1,000 The Mandarin Spa ‘Gift Vouchers’ to be used in The Mandarin Salon and The Mandarin Barber
REGISTER FOR THE COMPETITION
Interested parties can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org from today onwards with their favourite photo along with the caption. Registration closes on 11 February 2011, 5pm Hong Kong time. All chosen photos will be uploaded to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong’s Facebook page photo album (http://www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKong), and entry winners will be determined by the total number of “Likes” received for each photo.
Entries will be dependent on the total number of LIKES on the facebook function. All appropriate photos will be posted in the dedicated Photo Album on Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong’s facebook page and the winner will also be announced on the facebook page’s wall.
Terms and Conditions for the Competition
- The competition is open to all citizens, permanent residents and foreigners residing in Hong Kong or abroad, 18 years and above with the exception of all Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group employees, vendors or partners.
- Each participant is eligible to win only one prize. Prize is non-transferable. It is valid until 28 February 2011.
- Winners will be selected based on the total number of LIKES received on the photo album page
- By submitting a photo to the contest, you give Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong your consent to post your photo and name to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong’s Facebook page.
- Room upgrade and late check-out are subject to availability
- Choices of Breakfast in Bed includes American Breakfast or Continental Breakfast
- This contest or promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
- In case of any disputes, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reserves the right to final interpretation of terms and conditions.
For more information, please e-mail: email@example.com